About Glenmore Financial, Inc.
Taking the Worry Out of Your Financial Future Is Our Only Goal
Do want to feel more confident about the financial decisions you make? Would you rest easier knowing that you are doing everything you need to in order to achieve financial independence? Do you want to have more time and freedom for the things you enjoy? You can.
Whatever your current situation, financial concerns have an impact on your life and relationships. We can help you make the financial decisions that will make the most of what you have now and help you build a more secure, enjoyable future.
We get asked a lot of times what makes us different and I always refer to two specific characteristics. One, we combine tax and financial planning. Many times, tax professionals only look at the hard numbers and financial planners only look at the long-term goals and investments. Our practice is set up to combine strategic tax planning and preparation with holistic, comprehensive financial planning. The second characteristic that separates us from other "financial advisors" is that we are a fee-only firm. This means that we do not receive any commissions or referral fees of any kind. The only compensation we receive is directly from the client. We act as a consumer advocate and financial coach for those that hire us to be their trusted financial advisor.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Straight talk. We don’t sell any financial products nor do we receive any commissions. As fee-only financial advisors, our only compensation is what you pay for our professional advice. Our complete focus is on what is best for you.
- All-inclusive approach. Together we evaluate all aspects of your finances and design a strategy where each part works in harmony with the others. You’ll see that we pay a lot of attention to areas of your financial life that are often overlooked or ignored by other “financial planners.”
- Access. Life is constantly changing. For one annual retainer fee, you can meet with us or speak to us often as is necessary to help you accomplish your financial goals.
- Value for your money. We are committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. It’s a concept that is virtually non-existent in the financial planning profession. But doesn’t it make sense that your financial advisor should work to save you more than he charges you?
- The highest professional standards. We are committed to the Cambridge Pledge to Clients—your assurance of receiving the ethical and professional treatment you deserve.
Would you worry less with a professional fee-only financial advisor on your side?
Contact us to learn more about the financial strategies that will help you achieve your goals.